Embrace Glucose Test Strips 50ct case of 12
The Embrace No Code Test Strip is the latest advancement in technology utilizing under fill technology and small sample requirements. Both of these features help provide a less painful and more accurate method of testing for the patient. Under fill technology helps insure that an adequate amount of blood has been applied to the strip and therefore reducing the possibility of creating a false low reading which commonly occurs in many test strips. A small sample size provides the patient a more painless testing method by allowing alternate site testing on places like the forearm and palm where there are less nerve endings. These features of the Embrace No Code Test Strip are all designed with one thing in mind, providing a more pleasant testing experience and keeping the patient compliant.
Embrace Glucose Test Strip Features:
- Audible Results with On/Off Function: The Embrace Meter talks you through the testing process and speaks your results. Perfect for the visually impaired.
- No Coding Required: The meter will code itself automatically each time a new lot of test strips are used.
- Under fill technology: Insures that an adequate amount of blood has been applied to the strip and therefore reducing the possibility of creating a false low reading which commonly occurs in many test strips.
- Small Blood Sample: These test strips only 1 Micro liter of Blood = Less Pain and easier blood application
- Alternate Site Testing: Test on your palm, forearm, leg to avoid painful testing on the same spot each time.
- Fast and Accurate: Receive accurate test results in seconds!
- 12 boxes of Embrace Blood Glucose Test Strips 50/bx
Notes & Specifications:
- The Embrace Glucose Test Strips are designed for use with the Embrace Blood Glucose Monitor
- Manufactured by Omnis Health
Best Expiration Date Guaranteed!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.