I am extremely pleased by the prompt and efficient service I have been receiving from Affordable OTC the last several times I have ordered my glucose test strips from your facility!
Your prices are very competitive and matched with your timely delivery I will continue to use you for my test strip needs!
Thanks Tony Farma
I was extremely satisfied with the service. I was so glad to find your company on Amazon. The best and the most important was the package was not expired as a lot of them on Amazon were. I will definitely order more and soon. I think I can call you directly when I want to order more. I hope that would be an option for me.
order was received in a record amount of time. thank you.
I have been ordering from Affordable for a few years now and have never had any problems. They are very prompt.
Accu-Chek Aviva Plus 50 Test Strips
We provide multiple expiration dates for your choice. Please choose the expiration date from the above choices
- 6 Months - Minimum expiration date of 6 months from date of purchase
- Dinged/Damaged - The outside box is dinged or damaged. No damage to the vial of test strips
- 1-2 - Boxes expire 1 to 2 months from order date
- 3-5 - Boxes expire 3 to 5 months from order date
- Current Month - Expire this month
- For self-testing only
- For in vitro diagnostic use
- Boxes expire within the dates shown
- For testing glucose in fresh capillary whole blood
- Boxes may have slight damage to them
- 1 x 50 Count Box
*Check with your healthcare professional before testing with blood from sites other than your finger.
Store between 36-86° F.
©2011 Roche Diagnostics
No ingredient and nutrition facts information available for the SKU
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 3.1x 2.8
NDC Code: 65702-0407-10
From the manufacturer
New red packaging. Same trusted accuracy.
Advanced accuracy - you can have even more confidence in the accuracy of your blood sugar results.
Easy-to-handle, easy to use—for people of all ages.
Fills quickly at any point along the tip with only a tiny, 0.6 microliter drop.