Excellent service will definitely use again
My grandpa gets his diabetes strips from the VA hospital, but due to the pandemic and shipping delays, he has not received his mail order for the strips. I was a little nervous to order from this website because I had never heard of the company before. I am beyond happy with my purchase. The product is exactly what we wanted and I paid less than what other retailers were selling the strips for. Shipping was also very fast. I was also glad I got to support a local business. Thank you so much!!! I will definitely buy again from this company in the future.
Accu Chek Aviva Plus 50 Count Test Strips
Accu-Chek Aviva Plus 50 Test Strips
We provide multiple expiration dates for your choice. Please choose the expiration date from the above choices
- 6 Months - Minimum expiration date of 6 months from date of purchase
- Dinged/Damaged - The outside box is dinged or damaged. No damage to the vial of test strips
- 1-2 - Boxes expire 1 to 2 months from order date
- 3-5 - Boxes expire 3 to 5 months from order date
- Current Month - Expire this month
- For self-testing only
- For in vitro diagnostic use
- Boxes expire within the dates shown
- For testing glucose in fresh capillary whole blood
- Boxes may have slight damage to them
- 1 x 50 Count Box
*Check with your healthcare professional before testing with blood from sites other than your finger.
Store between 36-86° F.
©2011 Roche Diagnostics
No ingredient and nutrition facts information available for the SKU
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 3.1x 2.8
NDC Code: 65702-0407-10
From the manufacturer
New red packaging. Same trusted accuracy.
Advanced accuracy - you can have even more confidence in the accuracy of your blood sugar results.
Easy-to-handle, easy to use—for people of all ages.
Fills quickly at any point along the tip with only a tiny, 0.6 microliter drop.