Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips are expensive. Affordable OTC’s 50%+ off regular price was an excellent Buy. The product was sealed and very well packaged—expiration date 7-31-2021.
I will be using Affordable OTC for these test strips again and for other products.
Accu-Chek Aviva Plus 50 count test strips - Retail Box
- NDC#: 65702-0407-10
- UPC#: 365702407107
- The box is the retail version
- All boxes expire 8+ months from the order date. If you need other dates please get in touch with us
The Accu Chek Aviva PLUS Test Strips Features:
- Small Blood Sample: Aviva test strips only require a very small blood sample (0.6 microliters of blood) to make blood glucose testing easier and less painful
- Touchable Wide-Mouth Test Strips: The Aviva wide mouth test strips allow you to fill the test strip on the very first try, avoiding painful retesting. The larger size makes it convenient for people of all ages to handle the test strips and place them into the meter. The Aviva test strips make blood application a breeze by quickly attracting and absorbing blood samples. In a recent study, 97% of testers filled the strip correctly on their very first try! The ACCU-CHEK Aviva system allows double dosing, so you can apply more blood if needed, and waste fewer strips.
- Confident Electrode Testing: The Accu-Chek Aviva test strips have eight electrodes atop each strip. The electrodes work with the meter technology to detect and prevent unreliable test results.
- Alternative Test Sites: The Accu-Check AVIVA PLUS diabetes test strips can be used on alternative testing sites like the palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf, as well as the fingertip. Avoid the pain associated with having to use the same test site each time.
- Automatic expiration check: The meter will not allow you to test samples using an expired test strip or a damaged test strip
- Benefits Arthritis Users: The ACCU-CHEK Aviva test strips and ACCU-CHEK Multiclix lancing device are part of the first complete system to receive the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-Of-Use Commendation. The system has an easy-to-use grip and helps you test right the first time.4 In independent lab testing, the ACCU-CHEK Aviva system was found to help people living with arthritis check their blood sugar easily
- Easy to Use: Simply place a test strip into the ACCU-CHEK Aviva glucose meter, place a drop of blood in the yellow window and wait for your results!
Aviva Plus Test Strips Notes & Specifications:
- For use with the Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Glucose Meter Kit
- Package includes 50 test strips
- For Testing Glucose in Whole Blood