arrived in a timely manner. Reasonable cost.
Good service and product
Love how easy to use ACCU-CHEK Avia Plus is to use. I am very happy with ACCU-Chek and was very upset when my drug store stopped carrying them.
Good price, very quick service
Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips 100ct
SALE: Buy 1 box and save 10% off any box of lancets - Must add both to cart to see discount
We provide multiple expiration dates for your choice. Please choose the expiration date from the above choices
- 6 Months - Minimum expiration date of 6 months from date of purchase
- Dinged/Damaged - The outside box is dinged or damaged. No damage to the vial of test strips
- 1-2 - Boxes expire 1 to 2 months from order date
- 3-5 - Boxes expire 3 to 5 months from order date
- Current Month - Expire this month
The Accu-Chek Aviva PLUS Test Strips Features:
- Small Blood Sample: Aviva test strips only require a very small blood sample (0.6 microliters of blood) to make blood glucose testing easier and less painful
- Touchable Wide-Mouth Test Strips: The Aviva wide mouth test strips allow you to fill the test strip on the very first try. The larger size makes it convenient for people of all ages to handle the test strips and place them into the meter. The Aviva test strips make blood application a breeze by quickly attracting and absorbing blood samples. The ACCU-CHEK Aviva system allows double dosing, so you can apply more blood if needed, and waste fewer strips.
- Confident Electrode Testing: The Accu-Chek test strips have eight electrodes atop each strip. The electrodes work with the meter technology to detect and prevent unreliable test results.
- Alternative Test Sites: The Ace-Check AVIVA PLUS diabetes test strips can be used on alternative testing sites like the palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf, as well as the fingertip. Avoid the pain associated with having to use the same test site each time.
- Automatic expiration check: The meter will not allow you to test samples using an expired test strip or a damaged test strip
- Great for Users with Arthritis: The ACCU-CHEK Aviva test strips and ACCU-CHEK Multiclix lancing device are part of the first complete system to receive the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-Of-Use Commendation. The system has an easy-to-use grip and helps you test right the first time.4 In independent lab testing, the ACCU-CHEK Aviva system was found to help people living with arthritis check their blood sugar easily
- Easy to Use: Simply place a test strip into the ACCU-CHEK Aviva glucose meter, place a drop of blood in the yellow window and wait for your results!
- 100 Accu-Chek Aviva PLUS Diabetic Test Strips
- 1 box of 100 or 2 boxes of 50
Notes & Specifications:
- Ace-Check Aviva PLUS Test Strips are designed to be used with the Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Glucose Meter Kit
- Preferred on most healthcare plan formularies, so you may save money.
- Package includes 100 test strips
- For Testing Glucose in Whole Blood