Kathleen… is a wonderful pleasant , helpful , friendly, thank you for your service .
Right product, came quickly and reasonably priced. Will order from Affordable OTC again.
great savings. plenty of time to use before expiration date
One Touch Verio 50 Test Strips
The ones my wife has used so far worked fine. They are the same strips we were paying more for at the drugstore, so we anticipate no problems with future use either.
OneTouch Verio Blood Glucose Test Strips 50 ct- Diabetic Test Strips
OneTouch Verio Blood Glucose Test Strips 50 are designed for use with the One Touch Verio glucose meter. These strips offer side-fill technology and require a very small amount of blood for your at-home glucose testing.
- It needs only 0.4uL of blood.
- No coding needed.
- Includes 50 test strips
- Box may look different than pictured
We provide multiple expiration dates for your choice. Please choose the expiration date from the above choices
- 6 Months - Minimum expiration date of 6 months from date of purchase
- Dinged/Damaged - The outside box is dinged or damaged. No damage to the vial of test strips
- 3-5 - Boxes expire 3 to 5 months from order date
- 1-2 - Boxes expire 1 to 2 months from order date
Reagent Composition: Each test strip contains flavin adenine dinucleotide dependent glucose dehydrogenase or FAD-GDH (from Aspergillus sp.) - 2 U; potassium ferricyanide 41 ug; and other ingredients (bugger, etc.). The vial contains a drying agent.
Do Not Use if the expiration date has passed. Record discard date on the vial. Discard 6 months after opening. Dispose of used test strips properly.
Do Not Use if seals are missing or broken.