Freestyle Lite Test Strips 50/Box
Out Of Stock
Freestyle Lite Test Strips 50ct
Freestyle Lite Test Strips make testing easier, faster, and less painful! No Coding Technology makes these Freestyle Blood Glucose Test Strips more accurate and convenient than any other test strip. Just 0.3, the world's smallest sample size, is all that is required for accurate blood glucose readings. Freestyle Lite Test Strips support Alternate Site Testing, meaning you can easily test from your fingertip, palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf!
FreeStyle Lite Test Strips Feature:
- No Coding Required: This makes it easier and more convenient to begin testing.
- Alternate Site Testing: You can test using your fingers, forearm, upper arm, hand, thigh, calf, and palm. When testing for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) or if you have hypoglycemia unawareness, it is recommended that you use your finger only.
- World's Smallest Sample Size: A small sample size of just 0.3 microliters of blood is all that is required.
- Coulometry Measurement: Coulometry is a unique electrochemical measurement technique exclusive to FreeStyle. The coulometric analysis is unaffected by reaction rates and is ideal for measuring a small blood sample size.
- 5 Second Test Results: Accurate blood glucose results are available in merely 5 seconds.
- 50 FreeStyle Lite Glucose Test Strips
- Best Expiration dates guaranteed
- Use only with the FreeStyle Lite Glucose Meter System.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
- For self-testing.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Store at room temperature below 86 degrees Fahrenheit (30 degrees Celsius).
- Do not use if the box seal is broken or missing.
- For use with FreeStyle Lite Glucose Meter and FreeStyle Freedom Lite Glucose Meter
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.