Have used Affordable OTC for strips for years!
I can count on OTC for supplies when health insurance companies require appeals, prior authorizations, and constant proof that, yes, I’m still a type 1 diabetic, yes, I still need my supplies to assist in management, and yes, the type 1 diabetes is not going away. Type 1 diabetic for 51 years, healthy and happy. Thank you OTC.
glad thaT THERE Are supplies for freestyle.
I love A.OTC.
Affordable OTC is the cheapest I can find FreeStyle Insulinx test strips! And they ship fast. It isn't fancy, just affordable, and fast, and I like that. P.S.S.
Freestyle Blood Glucose Test Strips (50 Count)
FreeStyle® Blood Glucose Test Strips. Virtually Pain-Free blood sugar test.
We provide multiple expiration dates for your choice. Please choose the expiration date from the above choices
- 5+ Months - Minimum expiration date of 5 months from date of purchase
- Dinged/Damaged - The outside box is dinged or damaged. No damage to the vial of test strips
- 3-4 - Boxes expire 3 to 4 months from order date
- 1-2 - Boxes expire 1 to 2 months from order date
- For use with the FreeStyle™, FreeStyle Freedom, FreeStyle Flash™, and FreeStyle Tracker™ Systems
- Virtually Pain-Free Testing
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
- Chemical Composition: PQQ Dehydrogenase > 1.0 Unit. Other ingredients (Buffer, Mediator, Etc) >0.01 mg.
- 1 Box of 50 Strips
- Retail or Mail Order boxes
- Read package insert carefully before each use
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
- Store at temperature below 86°F degrees
- Do not use after expiration date
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use
- Do not use if seal is broken