Bayer Contour 100 test strips.
Shipment will contain 1 box of 100 or 2 boxes of 50 or 4 boxes of 25
The Bayer Contour test strips feature an easy to open flip top bottle with a built in desiccant to keep test strips fresh longer, making them perfect for people of all ages. No coding is required thanks to the Contour test strips' automatic calibration, designed to reduce user error and ensure accurate test results. Small required blood samples (0.6 micro liters) and a test strip indicator window makes blood application simple and virtually painless. Alternate site testing reduces the pain associated with by repetitive glucose testing on the same area.
One of the most important features of this system is the sip-in sampling method; even though the price that we are able to offer is highly competitive, it remains a fundamental truth that diabetic testing supplies are expensive over time. With the sip-in sampling method, the right amount of blood is applied each time which means that fewer strips are wasted, which means greater savings for diabetics. Another important innovation that this system includes is alternate test site compatibility. By allowing a small sample size while maintaining accuracy, this meter system allows diabetics to test from multiple sites on the body, limiting the painfulness of the experience. Studies have shown that one of the most important criteria for ensuring adherence to monitoring blood glucose levels is the patient's comfort and this product line is intended to see to just that.
Bayer Contour Test Strips 100 Features:
- Small Blood Samples (0.6 microliters)
- Very high accuracy with the sample size required
- No coding required (Auto-Calibration). The meter will code itself automatically each time a new lot of test strips are used.
- Fast and accurate 5 second testing means that you can make decisions quickly and move on with your life.
- Slip-in Sampling ensures the right amount of blood is applied each time for less wasted test strips.
- Alternate test sites to reduce the pain associated with testing on the same spot each time. Great for individuals who frequently perform glucose blood tests.
- Flip top bottle keeps the Contour test strips fresh longer and is easy to open, close, and handle for people of all ages.
- Designed to improve patient savings by avoiding waste on multiple fronts a great option for money-savvy consumers who need a reliable system.
- Easy to use, simply insert a new test strip and apply blood.
- 100 Bayer / Ascensia Contour Glucose Test Strips
Notes & Specifications:
- For use with the Bayer Contour Glucose Meter
- Manufactured by Bayer Diabetes Care
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.