OneTouch® Fine Point Lancets
The thinner point makes testing less painful.
- Perfect Box - No damage to the boxes
- Damaged Box - Cosmetic damage to the box. The box is factory sealed.
Ideal for testing the following systems:
- OneTouch® Basic
- OneTouch® Profile
- OneTouch® II
- OneTouch® SureStep
- OneTouch® FastTake
Tip to minimize the pain of testing: Change lancet after every use to ensure the least painful puncture. Lancets become dull and painful when re-used.
Our OneTouch® Commitment
We are proud that you have placed your trust in OneTouch®. As a leader in Diabetes Care, our goal is to support you in the management of your diabetes with the highest quality products and services. We are always there for you. Carries a 3 Year Warranty (see package for details)
Questions: Manufacturer LifeScan
For use with all LifeScan Penlet® and OneTouch UltraSoft® Brand automatic blood samplers from LifeScan, and most other blood sampling devices.
Wash hands with soap and warm water. Dry well.
- Load lancet into lancing device and twist off protective cap.
- Choose a spot on the side of a different finger each time you take a blood sample.
- Follow the lancing device manufacturer's instructions for obtaining a blood sample.
- Eject lancet from lancing device and snap-on safety cap before discarding.
For your safety, never share a lancet with another person.