Since my insurance won't pay for Freestyle test strips, getting them at a reasonable price from you has truly been a godsend. Thank you.
I have been ordering freedom freestyle lite strips for a while. I am satisfied. My orders arrive in less than 5 days.
I have been purchasing items from here for over a year and have been extremely pleased with both product and price
Freestyle Lite Test Strips 50ct
Freestyle Lite Test Strips make testing easier, faster, and less painful! No Coding Technology makes these Freestyle Blood Glucose Test Strips more accurate and convenient than any other test strip. Just 0.3, the world's smallest sample size, is all that is required for accurate blood glucose readings. Freestyle Lite Test Strips support Alternate Site Testing, meaning you can easily test from your fingertip, palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf!
We provide multiple expiration dates for your choice. Please choose the expiration date from the above choices
- 5+ Months - Minimum expiration date of 5 months from date of purchase
- Dinged/Damaged - The outside box is dinged or damaged. No damage to the vial of test strips
- 3-4 - Boxes expire 3 to 4 months from order date
- 1-2 - Boxes expire 1 to 2 months from order date
- Current Month - Expire this month
FreeStyle Lite Test Strips Feature:
- No Coding Required: This makes it easier and more convenient to begin testing.
- Alternate Site Testing: You can test using your fingers, forearm, upper arm, hand, thigh, calf, and palm. When testing for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) or if you have hypoglycemia unawareness, it is recommended that you use your finger only.
- World's Smallest Sample Size: A small sample size of just 0.3 microliters of blood is all that is required.
- Coulometry Measurement: Coulometry is a unique electrochemical measurement technique exclusive to FreeStyle. The coulometric analysis is unaffected by reaction rates and is ideal for measuring a small blood sample size.
- 5 Second Test Results: Accurate blood glucose results are available in merely 5 seconds.
- 50 FreeStyle Lite Glucose Test Strips
- Use only with the FreeStyle Lite Glucose Meter System.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
- For self-testing.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Store at room temperature below 86 degrees Fahrenheit (30 degrees Celsius).
- Do not use if the box seal is broken or missing.
- For use with FreeStyle Lite Glucose Meter and FreeStyle Freedom Lite Glucose Meter