Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Meter
About this item:
- Your guide to a better testing experience
- For single patient use only
- Automatically logs results to your smartphone*
- Unique spill-resistant test strip pack
- Lighted test strip port
- Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Meter (batteries included with preset time and date)
- Accu-Chek FastClix Lancing Device with 6 lancets
- Easy-to-use instructions
- Carrying case
- Accu-Chek Guide test strips and control solutions are required and sold separately.
Enjoy least painful lancing. The Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device included in the box has been proven least painful and overall easiest to use. Test more easily with our newly designed test strip and an app that tracks your results. Slim, spill-resistant test strip pack is easy to carry and lets you remove a single strip without spilling. Easily apply a blood drop anywhere on the wide yellow edge of the test strip. Test strips sold separately. Download the app to share info anywhere right from your smartphone. Automatically log test results, eliminating the need to keep a paper logbook. ;Auto-generate texts of results. You choose who to keep informed.
Accu-Chek FastClix Drum with 6 preloaded lancets. For in vitro diagnostic use. For testing glucose in fresh capillary whole blood.
*Smartphone and Accu-Chek Connect app required. Smartphone not included. App download is free. Ranked first most often vs. leading competitors. Date on file. Ziegler R Cavan DA, Cranston I, et al. Use of an insulin bolus advisor improves glycemic control in multiple day insulin injection. MDI therapy patients with suboptimal glycerric control: First results form the ABACUS trial.